Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rainy Visit.



While walking in to the Fish Meeting place a big summer storm started and changed my plans. it's a shame because I brought 5 sausages. But because of the rain I only stood by the shore and tossed in all the sausage broken up in bits. I left one sausage whole and that got eaten with one easy swallow by a medium sized fish. I was excited to see what it would do immediately after and it returned and faced as if it was ready for more. Wow what a hungry fellow. I wonder if fish have crops in order to do this. What I didn't see was the two Carp but their were plenty of Trout and Bass. My finger is still sore and I also tried to take some photographs of them but the reflective properties of the water and over hanging tree make that pretty difficult. So I cannot post any images of them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment