Saturday, August 29, 2009

Favorite sitting Place


So as I was saying, I went up to Trout Lake and immediately went to my sheltered little spot to take in the view. It's so beautiful here with the tranquility and the view. Plus the water is shallow here and warm. Very small fish play at my feet and I encourage them by not moving. Eventually my swimming partner Byron Ayanoglu will swimm down the way and I will join him. So I joined him and I was thinking I wonder if the fish know that I am here ? I always signal with the rock pounding but I also wonder if any other sign clearly represents me and what I am there for. So I am swimming with Byron and about a minute goes by and I feel something bite my mole on my back. Just like the way the fish always did particularly in this lake. I thought it couldn't be and then a few seconds later another bite and I am truly surprised because I am always looking for another sign of our unique friendship. Another bite from the fish so I tell Byron about this and swimm in the few meters to the shore and sure enough a group of fish are there playfully catching my eye and swimming around me. Do they know if I have the sausage ? Well I whip it out and sure enough about 50 fish are around me of three different varieties. They are all on the small size but big enough to perhaps remember the earlier 3 years I fed them here. I squish up the sausage into small pieces and sweep it around the area. I wait calmly and before long some settles on me and they are then eating it off my body from chest to toe. The sensation is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment