Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feeding fish around the world.

I have tried my fish feeding around the world as well. My best results were in Greece and south India at Kovalum beach. I had some results with wild dolphins in Bali Indonesia as well. Greece had the most controlled results though. After a week of feeding the fish I found them following me at other times. This was a real chuckle for me. I wanted to know if now they followed everyone or knew the sound of me swimming. Water carries sound waves 5 times faster and clearer so this is a distinct possibility. I know at Lac Dore in Val David, Quebec the fish seemed to know the sound of my footsteps going down to the lake because of the hollow earth above the ground leaves a dsitinct vibration that carries down and around the lake. I really think they new my personal sound because they would appear shortly. I also noticed they would watch me and stick around as long as I was in the vacinity. Even 20 feet away up on the bank I could catch eyes with the fish and they would swimm beconingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment