Sunday, August 9, 2009

My deal with the fish is

You see my deal with the fish is I must touch them before I feed them. This year on Parc Jean Drapeau I got to touch the small Bass and sun fish upon arriving the first time in mid june of this year. Imagine I have known these small bass and sun fish and they know me, I guess. The swimming season ends the middle of August and the park closes, although I can climb over the gate and check them out after this date. It's just s waste high gate and I figure my friendship and research is more important than getting caught. Which I did just before the water was freezing at that place , I went and banged some rocks but the community had disappeared. I tried a few more times over the next week and nothing happened either.
They drain part of the pond during the winter months so I guess the fish make off to deeper and more plentiful regions of the aquatic surroundings that are fairly vast with different types of march and what have you. But when I thought of them this spring and wondered who would return I found these smaller fish first. But it was not to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment