Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feeling sorry for fish

I found myself after many enjoyable years of sushi eating that currently I am very distressed about fish levels around the world.No longer plentifully abundant they are now a crippled species with their very survival in question as we plunder our resources with little for thought other than those of greed and desire to eat even more fish. So I figure somebody better feed them and offer some kind of thoughtfullness. If GOD was to appear and ask, but who cares for the fish ? I at least could stand up and try to rectify the situation and say I have cared and been consistent over several years now and have my one partially scarred finger to prove it.. This summer I was also afraid two of my biggest fan were fished out of Lake Dore. They were there for me over several years and I think my feeding of them resulted in much bigger fish sooner.
One time I did not make it back over two years and yet with the banging of rocks they came and fed while i patted them for such good behavior. But they didn't return this year. I guess someone must have fished them out and fried them up. I wonder if they tasted of pork after eating so much for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment